Pharmaceutical Manufacturing & Packaging Congress (PHARMAP 2022)
Pharmaceutical Manufacturing & Packaging Congress (PHARMAP 2022) is held on June, 20-21, 2022 in Berlin, Germany. The Congress gathers pharmaceutical companies, CMOs and CDMOs, governmental bodies together with pharmaceutical equipment providers and service companies to discuss the manufacturing and packaging processes of the pharmaceutical industry. Among the participating companies are Bayer, Sandoz, Merck, Novartis, Roche, Genveon, Samsung Biologics, Pfizer.
The business program will cover the following topics:
- Challenges and strategies for pharmaceutical business transformation;
- Pharmaceutical anti-counterfeiting and brand protection;
- Integrated packaging design for a more sustainable pharma future;
- New innovations in pharmaceutical packaging and brand protection;
- Transforming pharmaceuticals with robotic solutions and AI.
Pharmaceutical Manufacturing & Packaging Congress provides a networking platform for decision-makers from the pharmaceutical industry to share cases and brand-new solutions in one place.
Request the full business program: https://bit.ly/3xs1atj