16th Park Annual by Sahlgrenska Science Park
Nordic Health Innovation: From realisation to business
A virtual life science event with thought-provoking presentations, unexpected angles, future trends and pioneering ideas.
The Nordic region is scoring high on international innovation rankings year after year. But is there a Nordic way of creating innovation? And what is required to take ideas from the Eureka moment all the way to truly value-adding solutions with paying customers?
At Park Annual 2021 we will explore the innovation journey from realisation to business. We are joined by scientists, startups, industry leaders and innovation experts to shed light on the holy grail of successful health innovation.
Programme sessions with presentations, panel discussions and deep dives:
- The Nordic way: myths, facts and culture
- The necessary prerequisites: How data deepens the human perspective
- The investor perspective: Strongholds, qualities and future for Nordic Life Science
- Joining forces: The art of cluster collaboration
Some of the speakers include:
- Bob Coughlin, Managing Director, JLL Life Science, former CEO MassBio
- Nina Rawal, Founder, Emerging Health Ventures
- Michael Austwick, General Manager, Novartis Pharma Nordics
- Jacob Lund, Corporate Affairs Director, AstraZeneca Nordics/Chairman’s office
- Markus Lingman, Chief of Strategy, Halland Hospital Group, West Sweden
- Hanne Mette Dyrlie Kristensen, CEO, The Life Science Cluster, Norway
- Peder Remman, CEO, Boneprox
- Matti Ahlqvist, Executive Site Director, AstraZeneca Gothenburg