Registration opens for SMi’s 2nd Injectable Drug Delivery 2019
Building on the success of its launch last year SMi Group are proud to presents the 2nd Injectable Drug Delivery Conference and exhibition.
The global injectable drug delivery market is expected to grow from $400 billion to $1200 billion by 2046 with a CAGR of 12.8% according to Research Markets Reports. Therefore, the conference will aim to discuss the key developments in this field and the latest technological advancements.
Join us on the 15th - 16th May 2019, in London along with two pre-conference workshops taking place on 14th May 2019.
Key Speakers Include:
- Bjørg Kaae Hunter, Device Engineering Manager, GlaxoSmithKline
- Blake Green, Senior Manager Regulatory Affairs, Amgen
- Quentin Le Masne, Head of Engineering for Electro-Medical Drug Delivery Devices, Merck
- Vasco Filipe, Formulation and Drug Process Development Section Head for Biologics, Sanofi
- Stephen Paboojian, Senior New Technology Project Leader II, Novartis Pharma AG
- Terry Reed, Director of Business development, AstraZeneca
- Tom Lawrie-Fussey, Head of Digital Health, Cambridge Design Partnership
- Joël RICHARD, Head of Technical & Pharmaceutical Operations, MedinCell
- Miranda Newbery, Director/Human Factors Consultant, Inspired Usability Limited
This conference offers a chance to learn about innovative injectable drug delivery systems with industrial insights on the following:
- Life cycle management for developing devices that are both user friendly and revenue effective
- Device design considerations
- Long acting injectables and bringing these therapeutics to market with case studies
- Connected devices, GDPR and cyber security programs
-Developments in primary packaging
-Growth in transdermal delivery and subcutaneous infusion devices
-Digital health partnerships
-Large volume patch pump innovation examples
For those looking to attend there is currently a £400 early-bird saving, ending January 31st.
Further information is available at: www.injectable-drug-delivery.com/pharmapr1
SMi presents the 2nd:
Injectable Drug Delivery
Date: 15th – 16th May 2019
Workshops: 14th May 21019
Location: Holiday Inn Kensington Forum, London UK
For all media inquiries contact Jinna Sidhu on Tel: +44 (0)20 7827 6088 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world's most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk