Medical device marketers look ahead for what’s next
WHAT TO EXPECT
The 9th Digital Marketing for Medical Devices returns to the San Francisco Bay Area, April 22–24, 2020. The event is designed to provide you with in-depth, tactical presentations that provide you with a road map to implementing programming and strategy to your organization and insights into some of the leading marketing trends impacting the industry today and the future.
From medical device innovation through research and development, marketing and data analytics, communication and branding strategies, and measuring KPIs and ROIs, this event serves to assist your organization along your product lifecycle.
REASONS TO ATTEND
- Leverage marketing materials from vendors and learn new innovative ways for purchasing decisions
- Redefine multichannel strategies to provide insight, including lifecycle stages, target value, or segments
- Develop consumer and market-focused touchpoints for marketing campaign decisions
- Study KPI and ROI development with your own branding
- Discover the patient and healthcare providers wants and needs
Visit our website to see what you can gain by attending, http://bit.ly/2SitQBb.
Register with code 700720Phorum to save 15%. Early Bird rates end on March 6.