Launch Excellence 2020
In the past year, the competition in biosimilars and complex generics has complicated the launch landscape. An abundance of discoveries coupled with radically evolving stakeholder needs is also straining the traditional pharmaceutical launch.
In this special pack, we provide a comprehensive outlook of launch excellence. We cover topics ranging from gathering effective insights, to understanding the current landscape, and the importance of pre-launch strategy for improving relationships between the customer and the brand.
The report also features interviews with key players such as organisational transformation expert Philip Atkinson. He shares his unique perspective on the importance of structuring agile organisational change to help pharmaceutical companies adapt and stay competitive.
These articles are complemented by case studies curated by our experienced in-house team.
In this publication, we help you answer the following questions:
- Are you prepared for a successful launch?
- How can you use insights to understand customers decision-making behaviour?
- What are you missing in your CAR-T service launch?
- How do you stay competitive with a lean pharmaceutical launch?
- Multi-indication launches – how do you navigate in this space?