PM Society announces new industry council and expands Board
The PM Society, a not-for-profit organisation that supports companies and individuals working in pharmaceutical marketing and healthcare communications, announced today that it has created a new Industry Council and expanded its Board of Directors.
The Industry Council will be composed of senior individuals from the pharmaceutical industry who will help the PM Society shape its purpose and vision, awards activities, and key workstreams. The members of the Industry Council are:
- Adam Jeffery, digital engagement director at Lumanity
- Andrew Short, global creative & digital director at 3 Stories High
- Christine Buggle, senior director, TransPerfect
- Gary Duncan, senior marketing director haematology-oncology Europe & international, Jazz Pharmaceuticals
- Graham Thoms, chief executive officer at PharmaDoctor
- John Robson, key account director at Tangent90
- Kam Pooni, CEO at Glyconics
- Liz Mills, senior director of global marketing at Ipsen
- Patrick Kearns, global client partnership lead at Syneos Health Communications
- Ram Patel, managing director, Brainsell
- Richard Springham, managing director at Initiative Health
- Sean O'Reilly, managing director, Patientric
- Trish Shepherd, global head of business development at OPEN Health Communications
- Wayne Page, international digital transformation consultant, Alexion
- Stephen Page, co-founder brand and communication strategy at Page & Page and Partners
The PM Society's Board of Directors has also been expanded with the addition of Jenny Claridge. Jenny is now in her third year at the PM Society and has demonstrated incredible value in connecting with its members to drive awareness of member benefits and in promoting recognition of the industry's key not-for-profit body. She will join the Board to ensure the PM Society gives even greater value to its members and to develop some key strategic partnerships, which include several important initiatives with the Healthcare Communications Association (HCA).
About the PM Society
The PM Society is a leading organisation for pharmaceutical marketers and healthcare communicators. It provides its members with a variety of resources and services, including networking opportunities, educational programs, and advocacy efforts. The PM Society is also committed to promoting excellence in the pharmaceutical marketing and healthcare communications professions.
For more information about the PM Society, please visit www.pmsociety.org.uk.