mRNA- Based Therapeutics Summit Europe
We are excited to share the official programme for the hotly anticipated mRNA- Based Therapeutics Summit Europe! Taking place virtually (CET) on 25 – 27 January 2022, this is your roadmap to expanding the therapeutic applicability of mRNA- based drugs and vaccines.
This meeting will showcase the pioneering work of 25+ European and global leaders across 3 days of content sharing new data and allowing you to stay ahead of the curve.
If you and your team are looking to learn how to successfully design & develop next-generation of mRNA- based vaccines & therapeutics with improved specificity, delivery & efficacy for infectious diseases, immuno-oncology, rare diseases & beyond, then you should attend this dedicated industry forum to see the outlook to this advancing and dynamic field.
Here’s a snapshot of our world class speaker line-up:
- Andreas Kuhn, Senior VP – RNA Biochemistry & Manufacturing, BioNTech
- Danilo Casimiro, CSO, Sanofi Pasteur
- Patrick Finn, Senior Director – Rare Diseases, Moderna
- Dariush Mohammadyani, Senior Scientist, Johnson & Johnson
- Lucia Lapazio, Group Head – mRNA, Sanofi
- Jacob Becraft, Co-Founder & CEO, Strand Therapeutics
- Dushyant Varshney, CTO, Arcturus Therapeutics
- Elaine Peters, Director, Analytical – Individualized Cell & Gene Therapies, Genentech
- Mathieu Ghadanfar, CMO, Ziphius Vaccines
- Michiel Lodder, CEO, 20Med Therapeutics
Key Highlights Include:
- Optimise the Efficacy, Cell- & Tissue- Specificity & Translatability of Your mRNA- Based Pipeline
With the limitless opportunity of mRNA- based Therapeutics across different modalities, consider the challenges of efficacy and improve cell- & tissue- specificity with expert insights from Professor Drew Weissman, Strand Therapeutics & Chalmers University of Technology
- Explore Applications of mRNA- Based Therapeutics Beyond Infectious Diseases
From immune-oncology to rare and autoimmune diseases, dive into emerging applications and potential challenges of mRNA- based vaccines and therapeutics beyond infectious diseases with case studies from Moderna, BioNTech & Ethris
- Navigate New & Emerging Delivery Technologies for mRNA- Based Therapeutics
Take yourself to the forefront of mRNA delivery system development, from structure through to administration with insights from BioNTech, Johnson & Johnson & 20Med Therapeutics
- Strategise Your Scalable & Global mRNA-Based Vaccine Development
With the global outreach of mRNA- based vaccines, scalability is a major hurdle. Hear the latest technological advances and regulatory standards in mRNA- based vaccine and therapeutic landscape from Sanofi, Ziphius Vaccines & Arcturus Therapeutics
- Tune into How Companies are Differentiating Their Pipelines Beyond mRNA- Based Vaccines
With the success of mRNA- based vaccines fulfilling novel technologies and therapies such as mRNA- based protein replacement, hear from companies like Strand Therapeutics, Turn Biotechnologies & Orna Therapeutics on the emerging strategies that will enable innovation in the field
With the number of mRNA- based clinical candidates reaching a new peak, join this exclusive community of mRNA, vaccine and therapeutics Heads, VPs and C-Level experts in pharma, biotech and academia, as we discuss how to successfully translate and develop potent, scalable and effective mRNA- based therapies that address a plethora of disease indications.