Face-to-Face Pharma Forecasting Training in Boston
J+D Forecasting bring their incredibly popular Fundamentals of Forecasting training course to Boston!
The Fundamentals of Forecasting Training Course
A face-to-face pharmaceutical forecasting training course that advances your forecasting knowledge and capability. Learning alongside like-minded individuals from other organisations for 2 days at a central location.
- In-depth knowledge of pharma forecasting in an informal session, where attendee participation and interaction is encouraged.
- Insight into various aspects of pharma forecasting to allow you to better understand and create forecasts.
- Hands on case studies and exercises.
- Access to theHub to continue your learning.
- Access to the FC+ pharmaceutical forecasting software in advance, during and post course completion.
- Forecasting Methodologies.
- Market Definition and Forecasting Approaches.
- Trending and Eventing.
- Data generation, management and understanding data reliability.
- Supporting forecasts with Market Research.
- Communicating forecasts.
- Scenario-based/probability based and econometric forecasting.
Who is the course aimed at?
Our forecasting training workshops cater for pharma and bio-tech companies and individuals who are involved at any stage in the forecasting process – from those who create a forecast, those that carry out the MR that feeds into a forecast, and those that use the final forecast.
Forecasting, Marketing, Commercial, Market Research.
“Really good training, and I loved how engaged everyone was through the two days.”
(Market Research Lead)
“The workshop was very engaging,exciting topic, resonated with a lot of what I knew but validated and built on it. Excellent, clear presentation.”
(Business Intelligence Manager, Gilead)