International Conference on Medicinal Chemistry & Drug Design
Scientific Federation invites all the participants from all over the world to attend International Conference on Medicinal Chemistry & Drug Design during August 20-21, 2018 at Paris, France which includes Keynote presentations, Oral talks, Poster presentations and Exhibitions.
Medicinal Chemistry-2018 will also provide the excellent opportunity to meet experts, exchange information, and strengthen the collaboration among Directors, Researchers, Associate Professors, and Scholars from both academia and industry. The main theme of the conference is The Role of Nature and Nurture in Chemistry and Targeted Drug Delivery.
The International Conference on Medicinal Chemistry & Drug Design is anticipating participants from 40 and more countries across the globe and the two day conference will provoke Plenary sessions, Keynote speeches, Poster, and Oral presentations. This program provides two days of robust discussions on recent advancements and new strategies for development of new materials for global requirements.
Our pleasure to meet you in upcoming event…!!!
YOUNG RESEARCHERS OPPORTUNITY:
We make sure to support and motivate 'Young Researchers' by:
- Establishing their academic and professional relationships.
- Improving their morale and confidence of presenting research in an international platform.
- Interacting with expertise in their respective departments.
- Clearing your inhibitions of adjusting to the foreign environment.
- Providing a holistic experience of academic tourism.
- To facilitate opportunities for networking, collaboration and exchange of ideas with internationally renowned leaders in Medicinal Chemistry & Drug Design research and development.
- To identify research and practice based innovations in optimizing Medicinal Chemistry & Drug Design research and development.
- To debate gaps and priorities for sustainable development in optimizing Medicinal Chemistry & Drug Design research and development.
- To discuss and debate the challenges and opportunities in the new era of optimizing Medicinal Chemistry & Drug Design research reforms.
- To identify opportunities for evidence-based practice in optimizing Medicinal Chemistry & Drug Design research and development.