Embracing Digital Transformation in Pharma and Healthcare
ACI’s Digital Marketing in Healthcare 2017 shall be taking place in London, UK on the 11th &12th October and will look at the opportunities and challenges faced by Pharmaceutical & Healthcare organisations looking to respond to competition, the changing needs of their customers and the best approaches for creating value and ROI in an evolving market.
Discussing topics such as digital transformation, change management and customer engagement this conference shall address the key areas in digital strategy. Please see the link to the agenda HERE the website link HERE
The two day event gathers key industry personnel from the pharmaceuticals and healthcare companies who will meet for a fantastic, informative and ground breaking conference. The confirmed speakers include:
- David Blair, Head Of Industry – Health, Google
Conference Presentation: Connected Health @ the Speed of Life
- Emanuele Babarossa, Legal Advisor / Policy Analyst, European Commission
Conference Presentation: The Impact of GDPR on EU Research – State of Play and Next Steps
- Rebecca Joslin, Global Digital Engagement Strategy Lead, Shire Pharmaceuticals
Conference Presentation: Understanding the patient experience to deliver meaningful digital solutions
- Virginie Viale- Avandetto, Head Of Digital Marketing, Merck
- Kate Pain, Digital Lead, Pfizer
- Julie Bretland, Director, OurMobileHealth
Joined Conference Presentation: Assessing health apps and how good quality health app ecosystem, can help build patient engagement and insight
- Tinkara Pavlovcic Kapitanovic, Associate Director Digital Marketing, Bristol Myers Squibb
Conference Presentation: Bringing Multichannel Together for a Successful Digital Strategy
- Patrice Gaillard, Digital Marketing Manager, Bayer
- Dr Selim Sariyerli, Global CRM & Digital Customer Analytics, Ferring Pharmacueticals
Conference Presentation: Preparing for Digital Drug Launches in Light of Increasing Drug Development& Self Care
- Serli Cubukcu, Digital & Multichannel Marketing, Sanofi
Developing a Collaborative Culture & Overcoming Barriers in Sharing Data-Panel Discussion
- Andrew Fried, Life Science Lead, IBM Watson
- Dr Sneh Khemka, President of International Population Health Solutions, Aetna International
Conference Presentation: Digital Healthcare – ‘The New Amazon’
- Jacques Bonte, Health & Wellness Director, Allianz
Conference Presentation: How to build a digital strategy answering the specific needs of the healthcare environment?
- Neil Martin, Digital Transformation Manager, (GMC) General Medical Council
Conference Presentation: Digital Transformation: Digital is not a department
- Tom Mcfarlane, Director – Life Sciences, Accenture
- Nigel Illingworth, Director, Global Analytics Leadership Limited
Conference Presentation: Data Efficiency & Monitoring Performance: Reinventing a Patient-Centric Healthcare System
- Hassan Chaudhury, CCO, Health iQ
Conference Presentation: Pharma Project Collaboration: A Success Story & Digital Solution to Suit Everyone
- Marco Mohwinckel, VP Strategy, Web MD
Conference Presentation: Empowering Healthcare Providers and Consumers Through Information – A Perspective on Old and New Business Models
- Samuel Beavan, Director, One Vision Health
Conference Presentation: Video Marketing: a beginners guide to building trust and growing leads beyond YouTube
- Lee Wales, VP Strategy, Ashfield Digital & Creative
Harnessing Personalisation to Create Memorable Digital Experiences
Created with an expert scientific advisory board, ACI’s 2nd DigitalMarketing in Healthcare Conference will hone in on the latest innovations and novel approaches to digital marketing and developing operational excellence strategies as well as look at the practicalities of using pharmaceutical marketing strategies.
Aimed at an audience of senior pharma/healthcare marketing executives the conference will keep attendees at the forefront of medical breakthroughs to adapt to the growing need towards preparing for digital drug launches & the role of artificial intelligence and real-time health systems.
Presentations from a selection of hand-picked pharmaceutical companies currently developing digital marketing strategies, will provide delegates with an understanding on key topics such as Connected Health @ the Speed of Life; Healthcare Marketing in the Millennial Age; Bringing Multichannel Together for a Successful Digital Strategy; and many more.
If you have any questions or would like to register taking advantage of the media partner rate, please contact Adam Kowalewski at firstname.lastname@example.org or +48 (0)616 46 7047.