Data Integrity for Clinical Research Summit
The Data Integrity for Clinical Research Summit will showcase the most important trends and the future direction of monitoring and improving clinical data integrity. This two-day program will feature 14 educational case studies, panels, and sessions and approaches companies are taking to ensure the integrity of data as well as strategies to improve data integrity. Attendees will closely examine current trends and the future direction of data integrity and return to work with the tools needed to strengthen their programs.
The follow topics will be addressed:
- Regulatory guidances and relationships with data quality and data integrity: perspectives on clinical studies for ANDAs
- Methods for prevention, planning and checking for data integrity in your organization
- ALCOA: A company’s perspective on how to ensure better data integrity
- Ways to manage the complete life cycle of data by establishing procedures
- Lessons learned on risk management procedures and processes
And that’s just the beginning…
The Data Integrity for Clinical Research Summit speaking faculty includes representatives from Acres, Eli Lilly and Company, GSK, Johnson & Johnson, Novartis, Sanofi, Sandoz, Teva, Torrent Pharmaceuticals, and other organizations.
Use Priority Code: C875PP when registering