14th World ADC San Diego 2023
The ADC wave shows no sign of breaking with the recent approval of ELAHERE for platinum resistant ovarian cancer, Pfizer’s jaw-dropping acquisition of Seagen for $43 billion, and BMS’ $1 billion+ pact with Tubulis. There has been no better time to reunite the World ADC community and invest in progressing ADCs to front line treatments for patients.
The highly anticipated 14th World ADC San Diego (October 16-19, 2023 | San Diego, CA) returns as the world’s largest industry-dedicated discussion and networking forum addressing and overcoming the challenges in end-to-end ADC development.
Gain exclusive access to the full event guide to view the full agenda with 120+ industry-leading speakers.
Whether you’re new to the field or an ADC guru, there is something for everyone included in this year’s agenda. Some of your must-attend talks per track include:
- Discovery Chemistry: Join Christopher Marvin, Principal Research Scientist, AbbVie as he reviews the design and optimization of glucocorticoid receptor modulator payloads for Immunology ADCs
- Cellular Biology: Discuss with Robert Lawrence, Principal Scientist, Seagen the influence of artificial intelligence on ADC target discovery
- Translational: Review a best-in-class translational study with Meijuan Li, Vice President, Head of Translational Sciences & Biostatistics, Eisai Oncology
- Clinical Lessons: Be the first to hear industry-changing clinical results from ImmunoGen, Byondis, Iksuda Therapeutics, Seagen, Bliss Bio, Genentech and Elucidia Oncology
- Process and Analytical Development: Debate the key considerations for ADC comparability studies in a dedicated roundtable led by ADC CMC expert, Julie Beaudet, CMC Staff Scientist, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- Manufacturing and Supply Chain: Explore the manufacturing of novel dolaLock ADCs with supply chain architecture with Engin Ayturk, Executive Director, CMC Process Development, Mersana Therapeutics
Access to the complete agenda here including a 7-tracked seminar day and 10 industry-beating workshops.
Don’t miss out on the chance to reunite with the antibody-drug conjugate community while reflecting on the exciting year that ADCs have had, and building momentum for the future of this innovative field.