Operational Case Studies and Guidance in PFS Challenges
SMi Reports: A detailed look into the agenda for SMi’s 5th Annual Boston Summit, Pre-Filled Syringes East Coast 2018
With great strides being made in formulation and manufacturing processes, concerns over changing regulations and excitement over evolving PFS technologies, SMi’s 5th annual Pre-Filled Syringes East Coast conference and exhibition will return to Boston next April offering a compelling outlook into the latest industry developments.
The event will feature an array of operational case studies and keynote addresses from medical device experts and market specialists, allowing attendees to expand their horizons into the next generation of pre-filled syringes and combination drug products.
Day 1 will explore manufacturing challenges and solutions; provide guidance on integrating QbD principles, and discuss the trend towards a rise in biologics and its implications for the PFS industry; whilst Day 2 explores key issues surrounding human factors and end user considerations; smart labelling solutions; and the future of parenteral drug delivery and digitally connected devices.
Highlights will include:
- A look into end-user interaction with delivery systems and human factor engineering methods
- Guidance in overcoming challenges of delivering high concentration formulations and challenges for biologics
- Advice on integrating Quality-by-Design principles for best practice solutions in developing your combination products
- An opportunity to benchmark against updates on new technologies, including digital monitoring biomarkers from Eli Lilly; electronic enabled drug delivery devices from MedImmune; and PFS tech transfer of in-line products from Merck
- Results from recent studies in chemical compatibility; comparison of COP vs glass; and container integrity
- Two interactive panel discussions and over 5 hours of dedicated networking time
Pre-Filled Syringes East Coast will take place on April 11th and 12th 2018 at the Sheraton Boston Hotel, Boston, Massachusetts, USA. Further information including a full speaker line-up and conference agenda is available at http://www.pfsamericas.com
--- end ---
For media enquiries contact Teri Arri on Tel: +44 (0)20 7827 6162 / Email: email@example.com
For all other enquires contact the team on Tel: +44 (0)20 7827 6000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk