Boehringer Ingelheim to present data at RAS Summit Europe
Last week marked an exciting time for the RAS community with Boehringer Ingelheim advancing the first Pan-KRAS inhibitor into clinical testing.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to hear from Darryl McConnell, Senior Vice President at Boehringer Ingelheim first-hand at RAS- Targeted Drug Discovery Europe on different approaches to drugging KRAS beyond G12C with small molecules.
What else will be discussed at the meeting?
We’ve got 23 world-class speakers re-defining the undruggable nature of RAS proteins, including:
- Julian Downward, Associate Research Director, Francis Crick Institute
- Dwight Nissley, Director, NCI RAS Initiative, Frederick National Laboratory for Cancer Research
- Laurent Debussche, Vice President, Global Head Molecular Oncology Research Therapeutic Area, Sanofi
- Steve Kelsey, President, Research & Development, Revolution Medicines
- Stig Hansen, Chief Executive Officer, Carmot Therapeutics
- Grahame Mckenzie, Chief Scientific Officer, PhoreMost
- Juan Perez, Chief Science Officer, Allinky Biopharma
- Sreesha Srinivasa, Senior Vice President, Oblique Therapeutics
Be part of the only translational and European-centric meeting designed to help drug developers finally drug the “undruggable” RAS family of proteins. Advance novel target site discovery, improve drug-like properties and accelerate the translation of robust therapeutic strategies to finally target RAS mutants successfully. Download the full event guide to learn more: https://ter.li/c1o8fl
Register quoting VIP Code 16119PHP to save 10% off your ticket. Visit the website to see all pricing information, discounts and early booking deadlines: https://ter.li/3q7n9r