7 Key Reasons to Attend Social Media in the Pharmaceutical Industry
Have you seen the complete agenda for the 10th annual Social Media in the Pharmaceutical Industry? Bringing in voices from top pharma companies and social media experts, to educate, market, listen and connect with customers, patients and physicians.
Returning to London this January 2018, Day 1 will address topics on wearable technologies, patient engagement and social media strategies; while Day 2 covers interaction using social media, digital health strategies and effective content. http://www.social-media-pharma.com/phorumpr
7 Key Reasons to Attend
1. Build relationships – Network with like-minded peers face to face in the ‘social pharma’ space and make new valuable connections for the long-term from industry leading organisations, providing the unique opportunity to discuss your most pressing issues.
2. Benefit from new ideas – Sharpen up on your social listening skills and the latest platforms/trends in order to engage with patients online in this modern era.
4. Grow & Develop – Attend our post-conference workshop, focusing on the combination of latest advancements in Social Networking and Strategic Competitive Intelligence, and the benefits/pitfalls when embracing these tools.
5. Think outside the box – Gain a first-hand view on what other individuals in the industry are focusing on and their opinions on content: promotional v storytelling.
6. Be social – Get yourself involved in discussions on social media by uploading pictures, video’s and your views, using our hashtag on Twitter and LinkedIn: #pharmasocialmedia
7. Influence – Benefit from interactive formats, including real-life case studies exploring a patient’s journey by using effective content for significant engagement. Use these takeaways to inspire, adapt and motivate other individuals in your team.
Check out the agenda + full speaker line-up: www.social-media-pharma.com/phorumpr
For those looking to attend there is currently a £400 early-bird saving!
SMi Presents the Launch of…
Social Media in the Pharmaceutical Industry
Date: 22nd – 23rd January 2017
Location: Kensington, London
For all media inquiries contact Pavan Solanki on Tel: +44 (0)20 7827 6048 / Email: email@example.com
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk