Respiratory Drug Delivery 2019
SMi are pleased to announce the launch of the Respiratory Drug Delivery conference as part of the newly branded Asthma and COPD series, which will be held in London on the 13th – 14th November 2019.
With the rising prevalence of respiratory disease such as Asthma, cystic fibrosis and COPD, this group of diseases are now amongst the leading cause of death, affecting over 500 million adults and children worldwide. Lung cancer now accounts for over 50% of all respiratory disease related deaths in Europe, yet little work is being done to reduce this high mortality rate.
Opportunities for drug development has effectively resulted in the global pulmonary and respiratory drug delivery market expecting to reach 64 billion USD (6.7% CAGR) by 2025. However, the unmet medical needs of respiratory diseases sufferers remain.
Join us this year as SMi aim to bring together clinical researchers, respiratory drug manufacturers and solution providers to discuss the current research and developments in providing appropriate long-term treatments that adhere to patient’s needs, analysing the success of digital media devices and connective health technology in aiding the diagnosis of severe asthma and COPD. This year will also investigate the developing issues surrounding pulmonary and nasal combination product design.
Benefits of attending:
- Assessing how to transform disease management through drug combinations, devices and inhaled biological treatments
- Evaluating respiratory device design development and novel technologies such as nanoparticle-based drug delivery
- Exploring digital connective inhalation to improve patient centricity
- Reviewing the challenges around the pricing and reimbursement of respiratory drug products
View the full agenda online: www.respiratorydrugdelivery.com/pharmapwl
Early bird rates:
- BOOK BY 28TH JUNE AND SAVE £300
- BOOK BY 30TH SEPTEMBER AND SAVE £100
Additional Contact Info:
T: +44 (0)20 7827 6088
SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES
Twitter: @SMiPharm #SMirespiratory
LinkedIn: follow our company page – search ‘SMi Pharma’