Pharma Packaging, Labelling, Serialization, Track and Trace 2018
The goal of the conference is to uncover the insights of the most emerging best practices and industry expertise in the field of packaging & labelling in the pharmaceutical sector. This conference attracts packaging, labelling, serialisation, track and trace and artwork experts from across big and small pharma, who come together to share case studies, discuss the current challenges and find solutions. Please find the detailed agenda attached with this email.
- OMPRAKASH S. SADHWANI, Joint Commissioner (Nashik Division), Food and Drugs Administration (M.S.)
- AMIT KALE, Associate Vice President – Packaging and Automation, Reliance
- TAPAN PATI, Director & Senior Legal Counsel, South Asia, Johnson & Johnson
- VISHWANATH MALKAR, President Quality Management, ASolution Pharmaceuticals
- CHANDRA SEKHAR, Vice President Quality, Reliance Life Sciences
- SAMIR VASAVADA, Associate Director – MS&T and PLM, Abbott
- LOKESH SHARMA, Director-Supply Chain, Eisai Pharmaceuticals
- SHALIGRAM RANE, Site Quality Head, Biotech Division, Lupin
- NARESH TONDARE, Head– India and Nepal Regulatory Affairs, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals
- MILIND ANTANI, Partner In-Charge – Pharma LifeSciences, Nishith Desai Associates
- ALAP GANDHI, Head, Medical Affairs, Glaxo Smith Kline (GSK)
- S.R.SALUNKHE, Former Assistant commissioner, FDA Maharashtra
- RANJIT BARSHIKAR, QbD / CGMP Consulting, Member Editorial Board Journal of Generic Medicines, England
- VINEET CHAUDHARY, Dy. General Counsel, Wockhardt
- VIRENDRA SINGH, Manager Packaging Development, Stelis
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
CEO’s, Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents, Senior Executives, Heads, Directors, Managers, Advisors, Strategists and Analysts of:
Pharmaceutical companies, Biotech companies, Artwork, Serialisation, Track and Trace – Solution Providers, Brand Protection, Enforcement, security, Integrity and Management companies, Design Regulatory Affairs, Quality, Product Development Materials Handling/Management, Product Information Operations, Licensing, Marketing and Sales Patient Compliance, Materials, Warehouse, Engineering Lean Production, Procurement, Purchase/Facilities Manufacturing Technology, Supply chain and Logistics, Government, Payers, Insurance companies.
In order to register you can simply let us know your interests through Email: firstname.lastname@example.org orTEL: +91 44 24762472
- Early Bird Discount Price (Till 2nd August 2018) – INR 6,000 + GST(18%) per delegate
- Standard Price (3rd August 2018 Onwards) – 1 or 2 delegate – INR 7,000 + GST(18%) per delegate
- Group Discounts – 3 or 4 delegates – INR 6,500 + GST(18%) per delegate
- Group Discounts – For 5 & above delegates – INR 6,000 + GST(18%) per delegate
- Spot Registration on the day of the conference – INR 8,000 + GST(18%) per delegate
- Conference Sponsor, Exhibition Stall (Booth) and a paid Speaker slots are also available.
Get more from the event, with a broader scope bringing the whole communications value chain together. Enjoy and make the best out of our dedicated networking time, meet the leading international vendors showcasing the products of tomorrow in the co-located exhibition. Expand your knowledge of the latest business models and strategies in the high-level conference.