Clinical Trial Supply Midwest 2017
This unique event brings together leading pharma, device and biotech professionals from across the Midwest region. After a hugely successful launch event in 2016, the Clinical Trials Supply Midwest Conference will be returning to Chicago for its 2nd edition, with more content and senior level speakers than before. The Clinical Trial Supply stream will also now be run across the full 2 days due to increased demand.
This two-day event will focus on the most pressing issues facing the industry. The event offers a perfect platform for collaborating and building relationships between sponsors and vendors to facilitate the formation of new partnerships and strengthening existing relationships.
2017 Key Speakers:
- Shan Rahman, Director, Global Project Management, Takeda Pharmaceuticals
- Ruth Wu-Wong, CSO, Vidasym
- Saheed O. Muhammed, Supervisory Import Specialist, United States Customs and Border Protection (US CBP)
- David Adams, Clinical Supplies Lead, Shire
2017 Key Sessions:
- Preparing shipments for global locations, outlining best practice and guidelines for international drug supply
- Exploring your clinical trial imports and exports to ensure a smooth transition through US Customs
- Navigating the path of new drug development in China: Experience of an US small biotech company
- GMP best practice for Direct to Patients and Virtual Clinical Trials exploring the requirements for delivering drug supply