Safe, Effective & Commercially Viable CAR & TCR Immunotherapies
The cellular immunotherapy space has exploded over the past few years and we are now entering the cell therapy revolution. The progress in this space has been unprecedented however, there are still several challenges that need to be addressed.
Returning due to popular demand, the CAR-TCR Summit Europe taking place in London on the 24th-27th February allows you to join the top minds in the field to overcome the technical challenges being faced in the safe and effective commercialisation of CAR and TCR therapies.
Covering the full pharmaceutical value chain from discovery through to commercialisation, this meeting will equip you with the lessons learned to overcome the glass ceiling in clinical development, manufacturing, safety management and patient accessibility.
Gain the insight and value you need to progress the field and learn from experts in large pharma, biotech and academia as you discuss:
- Translating effective allogeneic therapies with improved tumour targeting and safety profiles with GammaDelta Therapeutics
- Explore mechanisms of toxicity and strategies to manage through the development predictive biomarkers and immune monitoring with Novartis and Kite
- Navigate the Regulatory System for an ATMP in Europe from the clinical and GMO perspective with the MHRA and Celgene
- Build flexibility in clinical trial structure to meet unique trial needs with experience from those running trials at the NHS
- Better understand evidence requirements for payer submissions with NICE and bluebird bio to achieve faster market access and reimbursement