9th Digital Marketing for Medical Devices West
WHAT TO EXPECT
The 9th Digital Marketing for Medical Devices returns to the San Francisco Bay Area, April 22–24, 2020. The event is designed to provide you with in-depth, tactical presentations that provide you with a road map to implementing programming and strategy to your organization and insights into some of the leading marketing trends impacting the industry today and the future.
From medical device innovation through research and development, marketing and data analytics, communication and branding strategies, and measuring KPIs and ROIs, this event serves to assist your organization along your product lifecycle.
REASONS TO ATTEND
- Leverage marketing materials from vendors and learn new innovative ways for purchasing decisions
- Redefine multichannel strategies to provide insight, including lifecycle stages, target value, or segments
- Develop consumer and market-focused touchpoints for marketing campaign decisions
- Study KPI and ROI development with your own branding
- Discover the patient and healthcare providers wants and needs
Visit our website to see what you can gain by attending, http://bit.ly/2SitQBb.
Register with code 700720Phorum to save 15%. Early Bird rates end on March 6.
* When you click to register for this webinar you will be taken to a website run by BrightTalk who host the webinar and gather your registration data.
This data may then be passed to pharmaphorum media limited, and in turn passed to the company(ies) we are partnering with to bring you the webinar. This data may be used by us and them for occasional marketing purposes. It will not be shared with any further third parties.
By clicking to register for this webinar you give consent for any data you provide to be used in this way.
If at any point you no longer wish to be contacted based on the information you provide during the registration for this webinar, please send an email to email@example.com requesting that your information is deleted in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation.