In San Diego: Pre-Filled Syringes & Pharmaceutical Microbiology
San Diego is set to host industry experts in the fields of Pre-Filled Syringes and Pharmaceutical Microbiology at the beginning of next month on June 4th – 5th and June 7th – 8th respectively.
These highly anticipated conferences promise to provide attendees with over 30 experts presenting on the latest updates, challenges and futures of pre-filled syringes and pharmaceutical microbiology. The events will boast over 20 exhibitors, including Roche, Mitsubishi Gas Chemical, Fujifilm, Worrell, Nemera, Novatek and many more, showcasing their impressive portfolio of pharmaceutical products.
Over 150 attendees are confirmed to be joining the conferences, where they will gain insights into optimizing and developing novel industry methods from design to distribution at Pre-Filled Syringes West Coast. Pharmaceutical Microbiology West Coast is set to deliver updates to attendees and promote discussion on the key challenges and developments within the pharmaceutical microbiology industry.
Participants will advance their knowledge in the two industries over the course of less than a week, having the opportunity to develop their skills and network with big pharma companies, academics, scientific pioneers and experts, all under one roof.
The highlights of the two-day conference on Pre-Filled Syringes West Coast include:
- An overview of the challenges of biopharmaceutical manufacturing in the pre-filled syringes industry
- Exploring the options, approaches and future trends of the container and closure integrity testing
- Learning how to engage with product teams, both clinical and commercial, early on to identify unmet needs and opportunities
- Discussing the future of pre-filled syringe injection devices, with representatives from AbbVie, Pfizer, Genentech, Ferring Pharmaceuticals, MedImmune, Amgen and many more, debating the upcoming challenges and important changes in the industry
At the Pharmaceutical Microbiology West Coast event, attendees can expect two days of 5+ hours of networking with industry experts, and 16+ hours of in-depth presentations, which will include:
- A focus on data integrity and aseptic processing with keynotes from Shire, Charles River, Microrite and GXP consultants
- Examining the underlying issues behind microbiological deviations and the impact on data integrity
- Hands-on training through two half-day, pre-conference interactive workshops:
- Workshop A: A practical guide to “Risk Based Environmental Monitoring” that addresses real world risk of contamination control
- Workshop B: Technologies for Microbial Contamination Control
Visit the event websites to download the updated programmes, speaker line-ups and list of attending companies at:
Interested in sponsoring, exhibiting or speaking at these events?
Contact Alia Malick, Director, on +44 (0) 20 827 6168 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Pre-Filled Syringes West Coast
4th – 5th June 2018
Crowne Plaza San Diego, USA
Pharmaceutical Microbiology West Coast
7th – 8th June 2018
Crowne Plaza San Diego, USA
—- END —-
About SMi Group: Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at www.smi-online.co.uk