As the requirement for targeted solutions for chronic diseases continues to grow, the interest of pharmaceutical and biotech companies has increasingly focused towards RNA therapeutics, such that by 2020, the RNA Therapeutics Market is predicted to attain $1.2 billion.
One of the main challenges in RNA Therapeutics continues to be bridging the gap between in-vivo and in-vitro models, hear key case studies on the development on the latest delivery systems and evaluate with key industry leaders the lessons they’ve learnt whilst developing an RNA therapeutic.
Join us in February 2018, as SMi’s RNA Therapeutics Conference brings together industry experts from leading RNA companies to analyze and evaluate the latest advancements, including SaRNA as a potential therapeutic for people with liver cancer, advances in targeted delivery of nucleotides beyond the liver and the latest developments in delivery systems, such as exosomes and nanocomplexes.
Network and learn from leading professionals such as:
– Nagy Habib, Head of HPB Surgery, Imperial College London and Co-Founder, MiNA Therapeutics
– Shalini Andersson, Senior Director Drug Metabolism & Pharmacokinetics, AstraZeneca R&D
– Ekkehard Leberer, Senior Director, Sanofi
– Jeffrey Ulmer, Head Preclinical R&D, GSK
– James Hamilton, Vice President, Head of Clinical Development, Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals
– Mariola Fotin-Mleczek, Chief Scientific Officer, CureVac
– Bob D. Brown, Chief Scientific Officer and Senior Vice President, Research, Dicerna Pharmaceuticals
– Oliver Rausch, VP Research & Development, Storm Therapeutics
– Kirsty Wydenbach, Senior Medical Assessor, Deputy Unit Manager, Clinical Trials Unit, MHRA
Some Featured Highlights will include:
– Hear from MiNA Therapeutics about their new pre-clinical data supporting the on-target mechanism of action of their pioneering new drug candidate MTL-CEBPA.
– Learn how CureVac’s sophisticated technologies and approaches have helped overcome limitations such as the instability of single-stranded RNA.
– Discover STORM Therapeutics’ innovative approach: Harnessing the power of RNA epigenetics to develop first-inclass drugs in oncology.
– Expand your knowledge of patenting RNA Therapeutics, with James Ogle, a European and UK Chartered Patent Attorney with particular expertise in RNA and other nucleic acid based technologies.
– Examine the latest developments in delivery systems for RNA Therapeutics, including Exosomes, Nanocomplexes and Platform Delivery Approaches.
For those looking to attend there is currently a £400 early-bird saving, ending October 31st
Further information is available at: www.therapeutics-rna.com/pphr
SMi presents the 9th Annual Conference:
Date: 21st – 22nd February 2018
Location: Holiday Inn London – Kensington Forum
For all media inquiries contact Pavan Solanki on Tel: +44 (0)20 7827 6048 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk