On Demand: The Top 5 Challenges in Immuno-Oncology Trials
In the battle against cancer, immunotherapy is proving to be one of the most promising avenues of research. As initial checkpoint inhibitors come to market, the immuno-oncology development landscape is exploding. Now, the pressure is on to apply insights from existing studies to ensure future trials are quick and efficient, yield high-quality data, and assure patient safety.
Originally presented by Quintiles in April this year and now available on-demand, we present a webinar featuring an expert panel who profile and discuss the lessons learned around immuno-oncology programs through examining the challenges that come with the new complexities of immuno-oncology studies:
• Rapidly changing standards of care
• Highly complex early phase studies
• Faster than expected enrollment
• New safety signals and combination therapies
• Specialized laboratory criteria
Featuring Eric Groves, MD, PhD, Vice President, Advisory Services, Quintiles, Matthew Bentley, PhD, Clinical Project Manager, Oncology, Quintiles and Kathleen Gray, PhD, Scientific Advisor, Q² Solutions on the panel, this webinar will deliver learnings including the following:
• Understand the impact of new therapies and care standards on trial planning and design.
• Learn about the new operational challenges of immuno-oncology studies and critical success factors
• Identify new demands of laboratories for expedited TAT and fail-proof sample tracking.
Click here or on the image below to access the webinar.
For further content relating to the challenges of immuno-oncology trials please click here.