Drug Safety London 2018
SMi is delighted to announce its 5th Drug Safety conference coming to London on the 11th – 12th June 2018. Registration is now open!
For drugs anywhere, it’s the safety in patients which is a huge issue constantly under surveillance, irrespective of where the drug is in its pipeline.
The Global Pharmaceutical Market currently has a market value of $1057 billion. If a drug is found to be unsafe, causing serious side effects, it can have a huge knock on effect on revenue, causing huge losses to pharmaceutical companies manufacturing the drug.
Therefore, Drug Safety 2018 aims to discuss the latest findings and current thinking on pharmacovigilance. Importantly, it will address the newest regulatory updates and interpretations of them, including the impact of the vital and much awaited Clinical Trial Regulations.
Registration is now live for you to join SMi’s growing community in drug safety. Download the agenda to take a look at some of our confirmed speakers and save a massive £200 by securing your place online at: www.drugsafetyconference.co.uk/phpr
Network & Benefit From Industry Experts:
Chair for 2018:
– Susan Welsh, Chief Safety Officer, CSL Behring
– David Lewis, Senior Adviser Pharmacovigilance, CMO Patient Safety, Novartis
– Peter De Veene, Senior Vice President and Head Global Drug Safety and QPPV, Grünenthal
– Simon Ashworth, VP EU QPPV, EU Head Compliance and Marketed Products and Head PV Affiliate Relations, Takeda
– Kirsty Wydenbach, Deputy Unit Manager, Clinical Trials Unit, MHRA
– John Solomon, Head of Pharmacovigilance-UK & Ireland, Sanofi
– Bjarke Naver, Head of Pharmacovigilance Science, LEO Pharma
– Sue Rees, EU QPPV, Executive Director, Global Safety, Amgen
– Jackie Roberts, Executive Director Regulatory, Pharmacovigilance and Medical UK/IE/Malta and MENA, Accord Healthcare
– Philip Eichorn, Senior Director, Worldwide Safety and Regulatory, Pfizer
– Rawya Al Kredly, Director of Medical Affairs Department, Gulf Pharmaceutical Industries (Julphar)
– Bert van Leeuwen, Deputy QPPV, Astellas
– Kashif Sheikh, Safety Surveillance Specialist, Novo Nordisk
Featured Highlights this June:
– MHRA spotlight presentation on the future of Clinical Trial Regulations
– Hear first experiences with the new Eudravigilence system
– Gain insight into how competitors are reporting adverse effects under the new legislation and system
– Discuss risk-minimisation and signal detection strategies with industry-thought leaders
– Evaluate the benefits and pitfalls of patient involvement and patient support programs
PLUS… An Interactive Half-Day Post-Conference Workshop:
Brief Overview: Learn about risk minimisation in Europe: its implementation, evaluation and PRAC expectations.
Download the complete brochure online for all sessions and speaker line-up: www.drugsafetyconference.co.uk/phpr
For those looking to attend there is currently a £200 early-bird saving, ending March 29th
Further information is available at: www.drugsafetyconference.co.uk/phpr
SMi presents the 5th conference on:
Drug Safety 2018
Date: 11th – 12th June 2018
Workshops: 13th June 2018
Location: Holiday Inn Kensington Forum, London UK
For all media inquiries contact Pavan Solanki on Tel: +44 (0)20 7827 6048 / Email: email@example.com
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk