The manufacturing of high potent medicines has provided many challenges in terms of safe production, containment and handling due to their toxic nature. But due to changing strategies and supportive regulatory framework to protect patent infringement, pharmaceutical companies are now focusing on commercialization and development of the high potent medicines to build their pipeline of products.
While most of the highly potent drugs under development are for oncology treatments, there are also new advances in high potent compounds manufacturing particularly antibody-drug conjugates (ADC’s) which are the fastest growing segment as they deliver the cytotoxic drugs to the targeted cells.
MarketsandMarkets is proud to announce The High Potent Medicines Conference to be held on 6th-7th June 2017 in Berlin, Germany. The conference aims to focus on sharing the current market trends, technological advancements and future challenges in the high potent medicines industry where leading experts from the industry will discuss the strategies for both in-house manufacturing and outsourcing by presenting expert keynote presentations, live case studies and breakthrough panel discussions.
- Process validation considerations and scale-up in high potent API production
- Strategies for effective management of HPAPI supply chain
- Overcoming regulatory challenges for ADC’s
- Validation of cleaning procedures to avoid cross contamination
- Containment and safety of pharmaceutical toxic powders
- Managing cleaning validation in biologics
- Risk identification and mitigation for high potent compounds
- Strategies to integrate PAT in the QbD process