Lab Asset & Facilities Management in Pharma
Lab asset and facility management in the LS sector are currently undergoing a huge transformation – with tightened budget and regulations, optimizing spend while adhering to quality compliance are a major priority amongst asset and facility managers – especially when such capital-intensive assets can cost up to $300m globally.
Continuing the dialogue and emerging themes from our established R&D Procurement in Pharma, this industry-led Lab Asset & Facilities Management in Pharma meeting will be the first and only platform to cater to this community. Together with 60+ senior Lab Supplies, Consumables, Facility Procurement and Operations experts, we will delve into the core challenges and innovate to:
- Increase capital efficiency and R&D productivity
- Revise the operating model for lab facility and asset supplies
- Optimize utilization of lab equipment and facility footprint
- Explore new technologies and IoT for asset monitoring and predictive maintenance
- Evaluate the possibility of the new supplier-service model for cost saving
Download the full event guide here to view the most up to date agenda and explore speaker faculty.
Join us this October in the biotech hub of Boston to engage with your peers and re-define best practice for tomorrow’s operations!