Mitochondria-Targeted Drug Development Digital Summit
The Mitochondria-Targeted Drug Development Digital Summit (April 27-29) is the only industry-led meeting focused on end-to-end mitochondria-targeting. Explore success stories from leading experts overcoming common challenges whilst exploring what’s next to help you accelerate your pipeline into the clinic.
With 20+ hours of content, 2 interactive workshops and over 5 hours of networking with 80+ key industry leaders from Stealth BioTherapeutics, Cohbar, GenSight Biologics, Minovia Therapeutics, MISSION Therapeutics and many more, as they drive towards the understanding of mitochondrial dysfunction & enhance mitochondria-targeted research whilst advancing therapeutics for mitochondrial & age-related diseases.
See the conference agenda here!
With over 23 world-class speakers set to share their ground-breaking research developments, straight to your home or office, this is your chance to learn from the industry’s very best, including:
- Mitokinin showcasing how activating PINK1 dependent mitochondrial quality control to treat Parkinson’s disease
- Larimar Therapeutics examining CTI-1601 as a potential protein replacement therapy under development for Friedreich’s Ataxia
- Mitochon Pharma exploring meaningful pleiotropic pharmacology, for truly insidious pleiotropic diseases
- Petrotope discussing preclinical and early clinical evidence of stabilized Polyunsaturated Fatty Acid as drug therapy in diseases of mitochondrial deficiency
- PTC Therapeutics evaluating lessons learned in the development of therapies for mitochondrial disease & how to progress the industry
Download your digital brochure here to access the full speaker faculty and more details on the research they will be sharing.
Don’t miss out! Join your peers this spring to collaborate and share learnings, whilst evaluating your clinical development landscape.
For more information visit www.mitochondria-targets.com or email us at email@example.com