Discover who’s speaking at RWE 2020
Don’t miss your chance to attend:
1–2 April 2020
1 America Square, London, UK
Hosted by the Journal of Comparative Effectiveness Research and The Evidence Base®, Real-World Evidence 2020: Rare Diseases and Innovative Therapies will convene stakeholders across the real-world evidence (RWE) ecosystem to explore the practical applications of RWE to rare diseases and next-generation treatments.
Over 1–2 April, join distinguished expert Professor Karen Facey, Senior Research Fellow at the University of Edinburgh (UK) and Co-Lead Investigator of IMPACT-HTA, to hear leading national and international experts share their expertise and contribute to the RWE conversations that matter to you most.
Specialist speakers include:
- Amanda Cole,Principal Economist, Office of Health Economics
- Charles Makin, Global Head Real-World Evidence Strategy, Biogen
- Christian Hill, CEO, MAP BioPharma
- Joanne Hackett, CCO, Genomics England
- Panos Kefalas, Head of Health Economics and Market Access, Cell and Gene Therapy Catapult
- Paolo Morgese, EU Director of Market Access and Member Relations, Alliance for Regenerative Medicine
- Richard White, COO, Oxford PharmaGenesisLtd
We are also thrilled to announce that our confirmed keynote speaker is the multi-Michelin Star, award-winning chef, Jean–Christophe Novelli!
There are limited tickets available, so book quickly to join the industry’s first European RWE event solely focused on rare diseases and innovative therapies.