Clinical Trial Supply Southern California 2018
Clinical Trial Supply Southern California returns for another year to La Jolla, San Diego. Once again this event promises to deliver some of the most cutting edge content in the world of Clinical Trial Supplies tailored specifically for the industry in SoCal.
Standout speakers for 2018 include those from Receptos, Intercept and Pacira Pharma. On top of this, the event features some innovative biotech companies from the local area including Valley Fever Solutions and Spectrum Pharma.
Looking to 2018, with important regulatory changes inbound in the form of Annex 16 & Annex 6, the event will surely prove an ideal meeting place for the industry to discuss organisational changes which will be brought on by the changing industry landscape.
- Early development of modern biologics and cell therapy products through global CMOs
- Evaluating your inspection readiness strategy to guarantee you are on top of the changing clinical supply chain landscape and ready to comply with FDA
- Outlining challenges in the import and export of IMP’s to guarantee drugs reach their destination and avoid delays at border control
- Examining ways to select outsourcing partners from a small biotech perspective whilst staying on budget
- Kelly Dawson, Senior Director, Clinical Supply Chain, Receptos
- Vadim Klyushnichenko, Ph.D., Vice President Pharmaceutical Development & Quality, California Institute for Biomedical Research
- Anthony Ororz, Assistant Director, Pharmaceuticals & Chemicals Center for Excellence & Expertise, US Borders and Customs
- Francis Dumont, Senior Director, Drug Product Supply Sourcing, Pfizer