CAR-T Congress USA | 20 - 22 March 2018
CAR-T clinical trials have demonstrated unparalleled success achieving remission rates of up to 94% in multiple hematologic malignancies…is CAR-T therapy what we’ve been waiting for?
Join 25+ thought-leaders from biotech, big pharma, academia and the wider service community on 20th – 22nd March 2018 to address the challenges and opportunities of CAR-T therapies.
- Hear first-hand results from unpublished human and clinical studies
- Explore the challenges of the tumor micro-environment
- Understand new approaches to scalability & streamlined cell therapy
- Discover the next generation of immunotherapy and alternate cell constructs
- Take advantage of the Commercialization Day and network and share knowledge to understand the commercial opportunities of CAR-T
Hear from top speakers including Ziopharm, Juno Therapeutics, Moffitt Cancer Center, Perelman School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania and more. Join the conversation and learn more about the future of cell therapy.