Can we target coronavirus RNA with siRNA drugs?
Whilst COVID-19 has undoubtedly changed our day to day reality, the RNAi community is exploring the possibility of siRNA drugs to target highly conserved regions of coronavirus RNA.
It is now more important than ever that the RNAi community are given the opportunity to come together as soon as possible. That’s why, taking place in Boston on July 21-23, the RNAi-Based Therapeutics Summit will be your industry-meeting providing the latest developments and important networking opportunities in the field of RNAi.
Here’s a sneak peak of our world-class speaker faculty:
- Baisong Mei, Senior Global Project Head, Sanofi
- Jimmy Weterings, Principal Scientist of Chemistry, AstraZeneca
- Dong-Ki Lee, Founder & CEO, OliX Pharmaceuticals
- Brooke Rock, Principal Scientist, Amgen
- Elena Feinstein, CSO, Quark Pharmaceuticals
- Thomas Michler, Research Group Leader, Technical University Munich
- Karyn O’Neil, CSO, Aro Biotherapeutics
- Sharmistha Ghosh, Associate Director, Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals
Download the event guide to see the full speaker list and what will be discussed: https://ter.li/p0iqls.
We understand that during this uncertain time, you may be unable to commit to business travel. If you are interested in attending but cannot commit due to COVID-19, register your interest to be added to our subscription list: email@example.com. We’ll be sure to reach out with program updates and speaker announcements.
Alternatively, we offer customers risk free booking – a newly introduced policy to ensure you can book with confidence during this uncertain time. Find out more or secure your “risk free” pass: https://ter.li/vu6lgh.