6th Annual ADC Conference
SMi is proud to present their 6th annual Antibodies and Antibody Drug Conjugates conference, being held at the Copthorne Tara Hotel, London, UK on the 9th – 10th April 2018. With an every-growing industry, the market is expected to reach USD 30 Billion by 2023. www.adcsummit.com/ph
Antibodies and antibody drug conjugates (ADCs) have the potential to make a ground-breaking impact upon medicinal therapies, diagnostics and characterization of diseases. There is massive potential for ADCs to be used in the development of targeted solid tumour therapies, due to their ability to act as precisely and effectively on target antigens.
Join us this April 2018, as SMi’s ADC Summit conference brings together industry experts from leading life science and pharmaceutical companies. Key topics that will be covered in the upcoming event include: fragment drug conjugates, ADC payloads, site-selective ADCs/ site-specific conjugation and the best linker and warhead combinations.
How Will You Benefit?
Network and learn from leading professionals such as:
Chairs for 2018:
- Mahendra Deonarain, Chief Executive and Scientific Officer, Antikor Biopharma
- Rakesh Dixit, Vice President and Global Head Biologics Safety Assessment, Medimmune
Key Speakers Include:
- Robert Lyon, Senior Director, Seattle Genetics
- Arnaud Tiberghien, Scientist II, Spirogen
- Alison Betts, Associate Research Fellow, Pfizer
- Thomas Pillow, Senior Scientist, Genentech
- Andreas Pahl, CSO, Heidelberg Pharma
- Carlo Boutton, Director of Technology, Ablynx
Some Featured Highlights will include:
- Learn about the implementation of superior technologies to develop more effective and efficient Antibody Drug Conjugates.
- Discover new and novel payloads, e.g. Antibody Targeted Amanitin Conjugates (ATACs) and minorgroove binding DNA-interactive molecules as ADC payloads, to expand the ADC landscape.
- Discuss the practicalities of the use of Highly Potent Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients.
- Refine the practice of using fragment conjugates in order to develop a tailored therapy for solid tumours.
- Design principles for maximising the drug delivery efficiency and therapeutic index.
View the full agenda: www.adcsummit.com/ph
- BOOK BY 15TH DECEMBER AND SAVE £400
- BOOK BY 31ST JANUARY AND SAVE £200
- BOOK BY 28TH FEBRUARY AND SAVE £100