Agile Marketing: how to innovate faster, better & cheaper
The PM Society Digital Interest Group is pleased to announce their educational event, entitled Agile Marketing: how to innovate faster, better & cheaper.
Join us on 26th November at the Royal Society of Medicine, London as we discuss how Agile ways of working have transformed the tech and manufacturing industries, delivering more customer centric solutions quicker and more efficiently than ever before.
Can we really be Agile in the risk of averse, compliance focussed world of Pharma?
With experts, case studies and debate, this meeting will explore the principles of Agile, how it can be implemented in our industry and the value it can bring to our brands.
We are looking forward to hearing from …
- Hazel Jones, Healthcare Technology Consultant and ex Director of NHS Apps and Wearables
- Dr Nick Broughton, Founding Partner, Ethos Pharmaceutical Ethics and Compliance Limited
- Rina Newton (Managing Director, CompliMed) and Debbie Young (ex-Head of Multi-Channels & Digital, AstraZeneca)
- Nick Williams, Head of Strategy & Value, Triducive
- Ollie Roberts, Brand Manager & Theodora Montsenigou, Associate Brand Manager, Novartis Pharmaceuticals
In addition to this exciting agenda there will also be a panel discussion where you will have the opportunity to have your questions answered and plenty of opportunity to network with your peers over drinks.
To book your place, please visit https://pmsociety.org.uk/event/agile-marketing-how-to-innovate-faster-better-and-cheaper