9th PREDiCT: Tumor Models Cell Therapy Summit
With high stakes to satisfy unmet patient needs, cell therapy is a promising but challenging field of oncology. There is a crucial need to progress candidates from bench to bedside. With that in mind, I am delighted to share the official agenda and speaker faculty for the 9th PREDiCT: Tumor Models Cell Therapy Summit.
Taking place as a fully interactive digital event, this is y our chance to hear the latest advances and innovations in the preclinical cell therapy space. Join over 28 world-class speakers to see how classic and next-gen tumor models can be leveraged to expand your mechanism of action understanding, model the complexities of the tumor microenvironment, and guide your clinical design.
Download the full event guide here for more information on what you can look forward to.
Here’s a quick look at our world-class speaker faculty:
- Ganesh Mugundu, Head of Cell Therapy Clinical Pharmacology & Modelling, Takeda
- Shiva Kazerounian, Associate Director & Principal Scientist – In Vivo Pharmacology, Berg Health
- Boris Engels, Associate Director, Novartis
- Natasha Darras, Director – Cell Therapy Translational Medicine, Takeda
- Markus Vallaster, Senior Medical Director – Cell Therapies & Immuno-Oncology, AstraZeneca
- Rekha Patel, Director & Scientific Engagement, Crown Bioscience
- Aaron Goldman, Director, Drug Resistance Group, Harvard Medical School
This is a unique learning and networking opportunity you won’t want to miss – you’re guaranteed to walk away with actionable insights to leveraging best-in-class tumor models to gain robust data and progress cell therapy candidates.