4th Life Science Knowledge Management Summit
The 4th Life Science Knowledge Management Summit is the only event expressly suited to the needs of the life science industry.
For four years we have been contributing to the well-being of life science industry companies by producing education and peer sharing aimed at disseminating best practices and lessons learned to improve KM ecosystems’ abilities and capacities to foster sharing, innovation, collaboration, and learning. These processes are integral to acquiring, processing, codifying, storing, distributing and applying knowledge.
This year’s summit will be augmented with a second track featuring sessions on the application of vision-focused KM for data-analysis, business insights and strategic planning. This track will develop the ability of executives and decision makers to improve business outcomes by developing cross-functional teams focused on targeted analytics, data-driven strategies and sound governance.
Top Reasons to Attend
- Conduct targeted analysis to gain business insights that inform decisions and strategic planning
- Build and develop cross-functional teams to design, implement and govern KM systems
- Integrate systems in times of transition and eliminate information silos across business functions
- Foster a collaborative culture of achievement and innovation with maximum engagement
- Develop quantitative analysis software for statistical simulation, decision support and analysis
- Ensure data security and integrity in cloud-based systems
The 4th Life Science Knowledge Management Summit speaking faculty includes representatives from The FDA, Shire, Takeda, Pfizer, Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Janssen, Biogen, and other organizations.
Ready to register? Click here
Be sure to use Priority Code: C893PP when registering