4th Inflammasome Therapeutics Summit 2022
Leading with practical insights from the best in the industry, the 4th Annual Inflammasome Therapeutics Summit is returning in person on November 29 – December 1 to Boston to equip you with the knowledge and connections to propel the next frontier of inflammasome therapeutics from pipeline to clinical and commercial reality.
Pick the brains of 140+ senior level drug developers across industry and academia at the physical return of the only meeting dedicated to overcoming challenges in biomarker understanding, disease selection and clinical translation in inflammasome-centered drug development.
Here’s a snapshot of the senior experts set to be attending:
- Hao Wu, Asa & Patricia Springer Professor, Boston Children’s Hospital & Harvard Medical School
- Alan Watt, Chief Scientific Officer, NodThera
- Marc Pelletier, Senior Principal Scientist – Translational Immune Oncology, Novartis
- Kate Fitzgerald, Professor & Vice Chair, Department of Medicine, Division of Innate Immunity, University of Massachusetts Chan Medical School
- Giulia D’Urso, Senior Clinical Scientist, Hoffmann- La Roche
- Stephen Glover, Co-Founder, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, ZyVersa
- Michael Crackower, Chief Scientific Officer, Ventus Therapeutics
- Kevin Wilhelmsen, Associate Director of Immunology, BIOAGE Labs
- Salvatore Alesci, Chief Scientific Officer, Invea Therapeutics
- Hal Hoffman, Professor of Pediatrics & Medicine & Chief of the Division of Allergy, Immunology and Rheumatology in the Department of Pediatrics, UC San Diego/Rady Children’s Hospital
Download your event guide to see what these experts will be discussing.
Early bird & team discounts available – Secure your place today.