3rd Lab Asset & Facility Management in Pharma Summit
The 3rd Lab Asset & Facility Management in Pharma will return this Winter as your ONLY industry led meeting focusing on R&D asset and FM, enabling you to regain control of your assets, optimize your space and benchmark best practices to stay ahead of the curve.
For this year only, guests from pharma, biotech & academic institutions can attend for FREE! Simply register for your free digital pass on our website.
Through strategic planning and rolling out digital tracking, Lab Asset, Operations and FM Directors are beginning to regain control of their inventory, asset value and optimize facility footprint to:
- Reduce unnecessary downtime and ensure reliable business operations
- Strengthen relationships and drive innovative partnership models with OEMs
- Maximize asset lifecycle and value – and make informed financial decisions during purchasing, renewing, reselling and auctioning
- Optimize lab and working space. Implementing the ethos of shared economy within the R&D scientific community
- Enhance capital efficiency to re-invest in drug development programs
- Anticipate expansion from a lab and equipment perspective
Whether you are looking for ways to support the growth of your company, regain control of your assets and inventory spend or discover the latest lab digitalization solutions the 3rd LAFM has the industry insight for you. With exciting content across 2 parallel tracks this meeting offers more dedicated conversations and case studies for asset and facility leaders than ever before.
What’s New in 2020?
- Streamed Content. Covering more case studies than ever before, and with a greater focus and depth of content the 3rdLAFM summit will host two streams, dedicated to Advancing Asset Management and Progressing Facility Management & Design.
- Tailored Sessions for Large Pharma and Small/Medium Biotech;Hear the innovation and solutions most relevant to you, and know where to look for inspiration.
- Panel Discussions, Workshops and Case studies onhow the industry is tackling the Covid-19 crisis and implement social distancing in the lab
- 2 On-Demand Workshopsto optimize your facility design, and implement digitalization & LIMS