Welcome to the 2nd Mitochondria-Targeted Drug Development Summit
Overcome the Challenge of Treating Unmet Medical Needs Caused by Mitochondrial Dysfunction
The 2nd annual Mitochondria-Targeted Drug Development Summit returns as the only industry-led meeting focused on overcoming the challenge of treating unmet medical needs caused by mitochondrial dysfunction.
This forum will specifically focus on targeting mitochondrial dysfunction to develop therapies for chronic diseases caused by mitochondrial DNA mutation/nuclear DNA mutations, muscle dystrophy diseases/muscle loss, metabolic disorders, neurodegenerative disease, and conditions linked to oxidative damage.
You’ll learn from leading academics and pioneering biotech who’ll be sharing their experience on:
- Overcoming challenges with Clinically Validated Endpoints, Pre-clinical Animal Models, Clinical Trial Design and Precision Medicine
- The Use of Gene Therapy, Editing Technology & Innovation
- The Role of Ex Vivo Mitochondrial Transfer to Improve Stem Cell Therapy Outcomes (Mitochondrial Transfusion)
- The Relationship of Mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) Mutations/Damage & Mitochondrial Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS) Dysfunction
- The Current Progress of Mitochondrial Quality Control (MQC) Signaling Pathways Mitochondrial Biogenesis, Mitochondrial Dynamics, and Mitochondrial Autophagy (Mitophagy)
- How to Examine the Oxidative Phosphorylation (OXPHOS) System/ Lipid (per) Oxidation of the Mitochondria
Download the full event guide for the speaker faculty and session details.
Join 80+ leading experts from Mitobridge/Astellas, Minovia Therapeutics, Abliva, GenSight Biologics, Stealth Biotherapeutics, and many more, uniting to better understand how to create effective and scalable mitochondrial therapies.
Early Bird & Team Discounts available – Secure your place today