Top ten innovators in pharma: Mikael Lindblad
(Continued from “Top ten innovators in pharma: Jerry Karabelas“)
We asked you to nominate those who you considered to be a top innovator in pharma. We were delighted with your responses and have whittled it down to the top ten pharma innovators for this series.
This week we review Mikael Lindbland, who was nominated as one of our top ten pharma innovators for improving health and patient quality of life through honest communication and patient empowerment.
Name: Mikael Lindbland
Position: Digital marketing manager at the international specialty pharma company Meda.
Reasons for nomination as a pharma innovator include:
• Mikael has made crucial contributions to Meda’s successful business model (extending brands and maintaining sales into the generic phase) by building an impressive digital presence for many brands, in many markets and languages, covering all available tools in the digital marketing toolbox.
• The feat has included a wide range of challenges, from building a technology platform that allows cost-efficient and rapid development, to the near impossible task of getting digital on top of brand manager’s agendas.
• Not only has Mikael made contributions to Meda’s commercial success, but also to improved health and patient quality of life through honest communication and patient empowerment. http://www.meda.se.
“Not only has Mikael made contributions to Meda’s commercial success, but also to improved health and patient quality of life through honest communication and patient empowerment.”
• Digital marketing management, Recip AB
• Project Manager, IQPC
• CEO/Producer, Jailbreak AB
• New Media Developer, Servecast
Mikael was unable to answer any questions.
View the next part in this series here.
About the nominee:
Head of Digital Marketing Management at Meda. He can be found on Twitter here.
How can honest communication and patient empowerment improve patient health?