Exclusive: Day three coverage of eyeforpharma Barcelona 2018
pharmaphorum in conjunction with IQVIA present exclusive highlights and coverage generated on-site at the 2018 eyeforpharma Barcelona conference.
Themes discussed at the conference this year were:
- Commercial Model Innovation
- Augmented Intelligence
- Enhanced Patient Solutions
- Advances in Customer Engagement
- Digital Innovation and Analytics
- Patient Innovation
- Democratising Artificial Intelligence
Day three coverage
Highlights of day three included:
- Giles Platford, president of Takeda’s Europe and Canada Business Unit, will open the day with a keynote speech, on the next generation of fully integrated care.
- Elena Bonfiglioni, managing director, health and life science EMEA at Microsoft, will discuss democratising AI to empower better health outcomes.
- A digital panel featuring president of AstraZeneca’s Medimmune division Bahija Jallal, and Roche Diabetes Care’s digital chief technology officer Jacob Sunol discussing how to harness the power of digital to perform strategic transformations that deliver genuine healthcare innovation.
You can view the full coverage from day three below – or insights from days one and two here.