Registration is open Pharma Cleanroom Conference
SMi Reports: The 2nd Annual Next Generation Pharmaceutical Cleanroom Conference will convene in London on 7th – 8th October 2020.
Following on from the success of last years inaugural conference, SMi Group proudly presents the 2nd Annual Next Generation Pharmaceutical Cleanroom Conference, taking place in London, UK on the 7 – 8 October 2020.
Chaired by Matts Ramstorp, CEO & Founder, BioTekPro, the 2-day conference will look into the influence of the developments in Annex 1, ISO 14644 and GMP compliance, as well as insights into the novel technologies surfacing in this industry, from robotics and automation to isolator technology implementation.
Registrations to attend the conference that are made by 29th May 2020 will receive a £400 discount off the full conference price, www.cleanroomtechnology.co.uk/PR1
Expert speakers include:
• Tim Sandle, Head of Microbiology and Sterility Assurance, Bio Products Laboratory Ltd
• Conor Murray, Principal, Irish Cleanroom Society
• Joseph McCall, Associate Director, QA Technical Service, ADMA Biologics
• Benoît Ramond, Head of Microbiology & Sterile Technology, Sanofi
• Dawn Tavalsky, Senior Director Global Sterility Assurance, Sanofi Pasteur
• Patrizia Muscas, QA & Sterility Assurance, Eli Lilly
Key topics include:
• Establishing a contamination control strategy for aseptic processing
• Annex 1 – Changes & Implementation Strategy Concerning Environmental Monitoring Program
• Contamination Control Strategy; a strategic management or a control strategy approach
• Challenges of creating cleanrooms fit for purpose
• Removing the Risk – Experiences in Qualification of a Fully Robotic Isolator for Aseptic Filling of Sterile Drug Product
• Applying QRM for integrated EM as part of a Contamination Control Strategy and Annex 1
There are also 2 pre-conference interactive workshops on Tuesday 6th October.
Workshop A: “Applying ISO and EN Standards to Non-Viable and Viable EM in the context of the new Annex 1 guidance and a CCS in GMP Cleanrooms,” which will be led by Conor Murray, Principal, Irish Cleanroom Society
Workshop B: “Cleanroom Garments – Need, Function and Use,” which will be led by Matts Ramstorp, CEO & Founder, BioTekPro
To register for the event or find out more, visit: www.cleanroomtechnology.co.uk/PR1
Sponsored by: Elis Cleanroom & Innerspace
For sponsorship enquiries contact Alia Malick on +44 (0)20 7827 6164 or email@example.com
For media enquiries, contact Simi Sapal on +44 (0) 20 7827 6000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
— ENDS –
NEXT GENERATION PHARMACEUTICAL CLEANROOM
Conference: 7 – 8 October 2020
Interactive Workshops: 6 October 2020
Location: Copthorne Tara, London, UK
About SMi Group: Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk