Parenteral drug delivery: optimizing and developing novel methods in PFS industry
Pre-Filled Syringes West Coast: SMi Groups latest instalment in the industry renowned Pre-Filled Syringes global event series welcoming industry leaders this June in San Diego, USA
The conference programme is tailored around industry needs and is packed with market-led case studies offering progressive insight into parenteral drug delivery.
Pre-Filled Syringes West Coast show is taking place on June 4 – 5 in San Diego, CA with an additional day (June 6 devoted to topic specific training) – event website http://www.prefilled-syringes-westcoast.com/pharmaphorum
Pre-Filled Syringes West Coast agenda brief:
June 4 (Day 1 – Main Conference):
- Providing an overview of the challenges of biopharmaceutical manufacturing in the PFS industry with Torsten Vilkner (Boehringer Ingelheim);
- Identifying critical processes in design of combination products and implications in scaling up with David Post (AbbVie);
- Navigating injection technologies for reliable incorporation between drug and packaging with Michael Regn (Allergan);
- Exploring options, approaches, and future trends of the container and closure integrity testing with Michael Song (MedImmune).
A full agenda of Day 1 is available on the Pre-Filled Syringes West Coast website
June 5 (Day 2 – Main Conference):
- Darin Oppenheimer (Merck) will be chairing the second day of the event and delivering an overview of the challenges of pre-filled syringes in a regulated combination product environment, with the a cross-border perspective;
- Arnaz Malhi (Shire) will share his vision on how to engage with product teams (clinical and commercial) early to identify unmet needs and opportunities for delivery related innovation;
- a highly anticipated panel discussion on the future of PFS injection devices with representations from AbbVie, Pfizer, Genentech, Ferring Pharmaceuticals, MedImmune and Amgen, will look into the new trends and challenges they bring, post-approval changes for combination products, HF considerations, manufacturing updates and regulatory considerations.
A full agenda of Day 2 is available on the Pre-Filled Syringes West Coast website
June 6 (Post-Conference Workshop)
“Build to discover”: How to leverage tangibles in user testing to ensure successful commercialisation of innovation products – Hosted by: Kate Stephenson, Academic Partnerships and Business Development, iO Lifesciences
To view detailed agenda and find out who is speaking at the event visit http://www.prefilled-syringes-westcoast.com/pharmaphorum
Twitter – @SMIpharm & #smipfsusa
LinkedIn – SMi Pharma
IMPORTANT NOTICE: SMi value readers interest and would like to stay in touch. Please, follow the Opt-in link https://www.smi-online.co.uk/opt-in to receive SMi updates via e-mail*