2nd Annual HPAPI Conference this May 2018
SMi is delighted to announce its 2nd Annual Highly Potent Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients conference coming to London on the 21st – 22nd May 2018. Registration is now open!
The global market for Highly Potent Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients is currently largely driven by its major use in oncology for cancer treatment and more often in the form of ADCs. Over a quarter of drugs worldwide now contain HPAPIs, as they have proven to be more effective than other APIs. However, working with APIs high in potency and cytotoxicity comes with many regulations and requirements, and presents pharmaceutical companies with challenges such as handling, containment, cost and security questions.
This conference will cover many important and in-demand aspects of the HPAPI industry, creating a networking platform for industry professionals and key players to share their knowledge and find innovative new solutions.
This Year’s Speakers Include:
Chair for 2018:
– Justin Mason-Home, Director, HPAPI Project Services Limited
– Pascal Drago, Principal Technical Manager, Roche
– Jeff Parry, Senior Scientist Manufacturability, AstraZeneca
– Ulrich Ruemenapp, Head of Launch Preparation and Coordination, Bayer
– Greg Sowell, Principal Scientific Manager, Genentech
– Ildikó Zeigler, Validation Expert, Gedeon Richter
– Vincenzo De Sio, HPAPI Specialist, Cristália
– Henri Motte, Head of Pilot Plant, UCB Pharma
Featured Highlights this May:
– Discover practical approaches to HPAPI manufacturing in a controlled and efficient manner
– Explore different containment methods and learn about which strategy best suits your needs
– Evaluate the use of containment risk mitigation tools in early phase development
– Learn how to manage and effectively and safely dispose of HPAPI, post-production waste
– Discuss the most important regulations surrounding potent ingredients
– PLUS…Two Interactive Half-Day Post-Conference Workshops –
For those looking to attend there is currently a £400 early-bird saving, ending January 31st.
Further information is available at: www.highlypotentapi.com/phpr
SMi presents the Launch of:
Highly Potent Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (HPAPI)
Date: 21st – 22nd May 2018
Workshops: 23rd May 2018
Location: Holiday Inn Kensington Forum, London UK
For all media inquiries contact Pavan Solanki on Tel: +44 (0)20 7827 6048 / Email: email@example.com
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk