Incorporating Human Factors into the development process for connected drug-delivery systems
Many companies believe that by combining their medical devices or drug-delivery systems with connected capabilities, they can boost patient compliance and learn more about the products they have on the market. But developing a connected drug-delivery system comes with a unique set of challenges*.
One of those challenges is incorporating Human Factors into the development process for connected drug delivery systems to achieve both commercial goals and meet regulatory requirements.
At the interactive workshop during SMi’s Pre-Filled Syringes East Coast Conference representatives of CAMBRIDGE CONSULTANTS, Melanie Turieo, Director, Human Factors Engineering and Karen Unterman, Group Leader, Human Factors Engineering will help you to identify the considerations that need to be addressed when designing a comprehensive Human Factors engineering process for a system which contains both physical and digital elements.
The workshop will take place on April 10th at the Sheraton Boston Hotel.
View more detailed information about this workshop on the website http://www.pfsamericas.com/phphorumr
Pre-Filled Syringes East Coast Conference (11 – 12th April) will feature exclusive operational case studies and keynote addresses from medical device experts and market specialists, allowing you to expand your horizons into the next generation of pre-filled syringes and combination drug product
WHO WILL YOU HEAR FROM?
– Dhairya Mehta, Director of Device and Combination Products, Shire
– Stephen Barat, Head of Pre-Clinical and Early Clinical Development, Scynexis
– Susan Neadle, Head, Combination Products Center of Excellence, Janssen
– Justin Wright, Global Head of Innovation, Novartis
– Tieming Ruan, Associate Director of Device Development, Takeda
– Molly Story, Head, Global Usability Engineering and Risk Management, Sanofi Pharmaceuticals
– Gary Henniger, Director Engineering, Teva Pharmaceuticals USA
– Kashappa Goud Desai, Associate Fellow, GSK
– Maria Linzmayer, Associate Director, Drug Delivery Devices, Merck
And many more PFS experts!
Check out the agenda of Pre-Filled Syringes East Coast Conference at http://www.pfsamericas.com/phphorumr
– Exhibition spaces are selling fast, don’t miss the chance to raise your profile – get in touch with Alia Malick on +44 (0)20 7827 6168 to discuss how!
– To attend the conference, book here http://www.pfsamericas.com/phphorumr
or contact Fateja Begum on +44 (0)20 7827 6184 with your specific enquiries
– Follow us on Social Media for latest industry and event updates
LinkedIn – search ‘SMi Pharma’
Twitter – we are @SMIpharm and #smipfsusa
For additional details, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Pre-Filled Syringes East Coast Conference is a part of SMi’s PFS portfolio. Here is what our attendees said at last week’s London event:
“The conference (Pre-Filled Syringes Europe) was very well organized and I want to thank you and your colleagues for the great job you did! The speeches, and also, the panel discussions were attractive.
Pre-Filled Syringes East Coast | April 11th – 12th 2018 | Boston, USA
*drugdeliverybusiness, DECEMBER 19, 2017 BY SARAH FAULKNER