Cell and Gene Therapy Conference, London
SMi Group are delighted to welcome expertise from a senior panel of big pharma and biotech organisations and regulatory bodies, at the most talked about conference on Cell & Gene Therapy 2018 launching this October in the City of London, UK.
Outstanding Speaker Line-up:
The conference will be led by scientists and clinicians researching, developing and testing new treatments for genetically inherited and acquired diseases, using gene delivery technology, stem cell manipulation and DNA repair techniques. Hear from the MHRA, Cell and Gene Therapy Catapult, Adverum Biotech, AstraZeneca, UCL and more!
Discover the World of Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products
– Discuss the challenges of accessing patients with commercial ATMPs
– Understand the advantages of a risk-based approach to cell and gene therapy manufacturing
– Hear the MHRA’s perspective of UK and EU regulatory affairs regarding ATMPs
– Explore the unique applications of the CRISPR/Cas9 system for drug development at AstraZeneca
– Gain insight into GMP Manufacture of plasmid DNA at the NHSBT
Trending Topics this October:
– Harnessing CRISPR/Cas9 for drug development – AstraZeneca
– Mitigating the immunogenicity of AAV gene therapy vector – Selecta
– Targeting solid and liquid malignancies with the same CAR – Celyad
– Accessing patients with commercial advanced therapies – Chiesi
Who to Hear From:
Speakers and delegates will include CEOs, CSOs, CMOs, VPs, Senior and Principle Scientists Researchers, Scientists, Medical Doctors and Professionals in the fields of:
Drug Discovery & Development | Digital Health | Personalized , Translational, Stratified, Regenerative and Experimental Medicine | Cell / Molecular Biology | Cell / Gene Therapy | Rare & ultra-rare diseases | Genetic Diseases | Ophthalmology | Cancer / Oncology | Market Access | Pricing & Reimbursement | Patient Advocacy | Regulatory & Medical Affairs | Commercial Development | Bioinformatics | Big Data
PLUS… Two Interactive Half-Day Post-Conference Workshops – Hosted by LucidQuest and Advanced Therapies Consultancy.
For those looking to attend there is currently a £200 early-bird saving, ending August 31st.
Further information is available at: www.cellandgeneconference.com/phpr
SMi Presents the Launch of:
Cell & Gene Therapy 2018
Date: 10th – 11th May 2018
Workshops: 9th May 21018
Location: Copthorne Tara Hotel, London UK
For all media inquiries contact Pavan Solanki on Tel: +44 (0)20 7827 6048 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk