Pre-Filled Syringes Europe 2018
Join the calendar event highlight for the medical device industry at Europe’s leading 10th annual conference and exhibition on Pre-Filled Syringes when it returns to Central London on 17th and 18th January 2018. Pre-Filled Syringes Europe will once again provide a perfect platform to discuss new advancements and showcase the latest innovations to keep you at the forefront of a dynamic and booming market.
What will the future of the pharmaceutical industry look like following an increase in the number of generics and biosimilars hitting the market; a trend in the rise of self-administered drugs and personalised medicine; and Britain’s recent decision to leave Europe? How will these changes affect the PFS industry?
Building on the success of its sell-out global 2017 PFS series of events which saw 100+ attendees join shows in London, Boston and San Diego, the agenda for Pre-Filled Syringes Europe 2018 has been carefully tailored to arm you with the key requirements and tools to adapt to an ever-changing medical landscape in areas that are critical to those working within parenteral drug delivery and injectable devices.
- Alphons Fakler, Group Head Risk Management, Novartis Pharma
- Bettine Boltres, Technical Account Manager, West Pharmaceutical Services
- Elizabeth Baker, Group Manager Licensing Division, MHRA
- Marcel Mueller, Device Project Leader, Novartis
- Cedric Gysel, Staff Device Engineer, Janssen
- Carsten Worsoe, Principal Scientist, CMC Analytical Support, Novo Nordisk
- Vikas Jaitely, Senior Manager CMC Regulatory Intelligence and Pharmaceutical Science, Merck
- Susanne Joerg, Head of Formulation Development, Lonza
- Orla Downes, Head of Business Development Unit, Barts Health Pharmaceuticals
- Barry Knight, Device Program Lead, UCB Celltech
- Sudeshna Dutta Ray, Senior Engineer, Advanced Device Technology and Innovation, Amgen
- Alexander Jung, Senior Manager, Technology and Innovation, Drug Delivery and Devices, Boehringer Ingelheim
- Christian Dechant, Primary Packaging Director, Boehringer Ingelheim
Key Topics for 2018:
- Engage with the latest regulatory updates and guidelines for ultimate product compliance and efficiency
- Discuss the emerging hot topic of combination products and benchmark against other industry-leaders
- Participate in the increased focus towards digital connectivity and smart devices for improved patient adherence
- Follow approaches to human factors and end-user engagement from formulation to after-market development
- Witness the latest insights into the broader market trends of increased biologics attention and how to address these challenges head on