Prostate Cancer Drug Development Summit
The inaugural Prostate Cancer Drug Development Summit is the only industry-led meeting uniting large pharma, biotech and pioneering academics with the ambitious objective of accelerating the clinical development of safe and effective therapies to treat prostate cancer.
With sessions on both early and advanced stages of prostate cancer (Non-Metastatic Castrate-Resistant Prostate Cancer (nmCRPC) and Metastatic Castrate-Resistant Prostate Cancer (mCRPC), this is a conversation not to miss!
With the likes of Amgen, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Novartis and Noxopharm, this intimate, industry-led forum will not only bring you up-to-speed with the latest developments from those pioneering the field, but also allow you to connect with your peers to build meaningful partnerships.
Here’s a sneak peek of crucial topics to be addressed:
- Role of immunotherapy for the treatment of prostate cancer
- Bringing theranostics to prostate cancer
- Optimizing strategies for overcoming the immunosuppressive prostate tumor microenvironment
- Assessing opportunities and challenges for T-cell directed therapies in prostate cancer
- Examining next-generation small molecule inhibitors, degraders of androgen receptor (AR) and AR-splice variants