Patient-to-Patient Supply for Cell Immunotherapies Summit
Achieving Standardization & Operational Excellence in Vein-to-Vein Supply
As an increasing number of candidates enter the clinic and promise to be a mainstay in the future of cancer treatment, cell therapies pose unique supply chain challenges.
From temperature and time sensitivity, to patient-facing delivery and chain of identity, these supply chain challenges must be overcome to ensure the delivery of safe and efficacious cell therapies at scale.
The Patient-to-Patient Supply for Cell Immunotherapies Summit (October 29-30, 2020) is a unique two-day digital platform discussing best practises in implementing robust vein-to-vein supply chains.
Our community of supply chain experts are looking forward to connecting with you in the digital world, including:
- Christopher Baldwin, Supply Chain Director, Cell & Gene Therapy¸ GSK
- Reggie Foster, Senior Director Labelling, Logistics & Packaging, Kite: a Gilead Company
- Sheng Lin-Gibson, Chief, NIST Biosystems & Biomaterials Division
- Jean Stanton, Director Commercial Apheresis, Johnson & Johnson
- Richard McFarland, President, Standards Coordinating Body
- Neeraj Shah, Director Supply Chain Excellence, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Kawa Chiu, VP CMC Supply Chain, Lyell Immunopharma
- Alexandra Gomez, Associate Director, Patient Services Operations, bluebird bio
Get your copy of the brand-new agenda for the full list of speakers and sessions.
Join the key speakers sharing industry-leading expertise and reconnect with your community to ensure your team is equipped to navigate this pandemic with robust, commercially ready supply chains.