Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Drug Development
The Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) Drug Development Summit is the definitive industry-led forum for drug development in the largest solid tumor indication. This is a strategic conference designed to bring drug development teams together to address critical challenges surrounding therapeutic potency, tumor resistance and relapse and expanding the clinical utility of targeted and immuno-therapies, either in combination or monotherapies.
Arriving at a critical point for the NSCLC drug development field, as checkpoint inhibitors are on the brink of entering the perioperative setting and the approval of novel bispecifics with dual oncogenic targeting, this forum will enable you to see a full picture of the clinical trial landscape and identify what MoAs and targets future biopharma investment will be put towards.
Network with 100+ executive biopharma leaders over 3-days of comprehensive insights to uncover the latest industry knowledge on the molecular heterogeneity of lung cancer, the implications for therapeutic design when considering acquired resistance and optimal application of new drugs in the clinic.
View the event guide now for the full agenda details and expert speaker faculty.
Join global investors to:
- Leverage the knowledge gained from the current EGFR-TKI successes to implement it into strategies for improvement, best application strategies and potential combination partners with AstraZeneca, Puma Biotechnology, Cullinan Oncology and Takeda
- Unravel the potentials of targeting currently untreatable acquired resistances through small molecules and biologics to develop novel agents against mutations with AbbVie, Merus, Black Diamond, AOM Biosciences and Mirati Therapeutics
- Dive into the exciting advancements in the NSCLC rare mutations space, with the novel therapies in targeting BRAF, NGR1 fusions and HER2 with Kinnate Biopharmaceuticals, Elevation Oncology and Boeringer Ingelheim
- Harness the power of the immune system to treat NSCLC by delving into the current best, novel targets and combination strategies to improve patent outlook with Merck & Co, Immutep, BerGenBio and Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Advance the efficacy of companion diagnostics and look to the future of early disease detection, application and differences in patient populations and how combination therapy can best be exploited to beat this drastically unmet clinical need with UAMS, Takeda, Novartis, BloodPAC and Amgen
- A deep-dive workshop explores how to utilize EGFR-targeting in solid tumors outside of NSCLC with Maverick Therapeutics, Black Diamond Therapeutics and Harvard Medical School
View the event guide now for more details!