International Translational and Regenerative Medicine Conference
International Translational and Regenerative Medicine Conference (ITMC-2018) “Need for translational medicine”, “Challenges in regenerative medicine”, “Opportunities in regenerative & translational medicine”.
ITMC-2018 helps in exploring advances in health practice, management and education in relation to health disparities as well as a breadth of other topics. This conference includes areas of research that aims to improve human health and longevity by determining the relevance to human diseases through novel and scientific discoveries available for practical application, especially in relation to biological sciences, life sciences, medicine and engineering.
ITMC-2018 includes Plenary lectures, Keynote lectures and short courses by eminent personalities from around the world in addition to contributed papers both oral and poster presentations.
Conference mainly focuses on:
- Translational medicine approaches in drug discovery & development
- Cardio-Vascular Translational Medicine
- Translational Haematology
- Translational therapeutics/ Novel therapeutic technologies
- Clinical and Translational Oncology
- Translational Neuroscience
- Pharmacology (Cancer / Clinical)
- Medicinal genetics
- Biomedical sciences / Bioengineering
- Tissue Repair and Regeneration
- Bio Molecular/ Nuclear imaging
- Stem cells/ Regenerative medicine
- Cancer research and regenerative medicine
- Cell & Gene therapy
- Translational Stem Cell Research
- Scaffold in regenerative medicine
- Advances in stem cells and regenerative medicine
- Nanofibers/ Nanomedicine in regenerative medicine